Byrnes Thickness Sander & Proxxon Table Saw FKS/E

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

socdad

Byrnes Thickness Sander & Proxxon Table Saw FKS/E for sale. I think that model of the Proxxon Table Saw is not longer in production. I purchased to try my hand at segmenting, lost interest as I got more into casting feather / watch parts blanks. I have had both for several years (6 or so) They have been sitting around, unused, for a couple years. I plugged them in & both ran without any issues.

I would like to sell to someone that can pick them up but might consider shipping at a later date. I live just north of Dayton, OhI & willing to meet a 'reasonable' distance for pick up.

$175 each

IMG_0899 2.JPG IMG_0897.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JoeCallahan

I live in the Chicago suburbs. What would you consider a good halfway point if pick up wasn't an option for me?

I'd also like to be upfront with you, and be honest that I'm only potentially interested in the sander. This is also all just hypothetical for me at the moment. I'm 23 and have only been at my new job for less than a month. This following over 3 and a half years of being unemployed with no income, due to the sudden development of a complex neurological condition.

Top Bottom