bushing prices

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skipseke

I have question on buying bushings.While looking for sites to buy some different pen to try I found a vender selling bushing for under $3.00 for all of the different ones he stocked. Is the a difference in quality and if there is how do you tell. I know this may sound like a stupid question ,but I'm fairly new to turning and seaching for all the info I can fine and this looks like a great place to start. Thanks for any help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bornleader

I haven't seen any variances in the bushings from all sites that I buy from. I've only seen two types of bushings: bushings that work with a specific pen kit or bushings that are conical in shape and are usually plastic that CA glue can easily be cleaned off.

Was the $3 offer per set or for all the bushings offered at that site?

Dave
One good turn deserves another
I have question on buying bushings.While looking for sites to buy some different pen to try I found a vender selling bushing for under $3.00 for all of the different ones he stocked. Is the a difference in quality and if there is how do you tell. I know this may sound like a stupid question ,but I'm fairly new to turning and seaching for all the info I can fine and this looks like a great place to start. Thanks for any help

TonyL

Thank you. I just signed-up. I would hesitate to try them. I mainly have SS TBC bushings machined for me, but I would try them. They look the same as the ones the PSI, etc sells.

skipseke

TonyL let me know what you think. Trying to get all the knowledge I can. Would love to do the kind of work you guys do. Have turned enough to get good yet.

TonyL

TonyL let me know what you think. Trying to get all the knowledge I can. Would love to do the kind of work you guys do. Have turned enough to get good yet.
Didn't mean to mislead you. I signed-up to learn about sales. I didn't buy anything (yet). I also have most of these in SS TBC style.

Top Bottom