Bushing Identification

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

crokett

I'm hoping someone recognizes these. I can measure diameters if needed. They appear to be from a set. The large and small diameters are the same. I'm hoping the long middle one is unusual enough to identify what kit they are for. This is from several that were scrambled together a while back.

Attachments

• FBBDD42A-2716-43B7-B707-2E2C763667E0.jpeg
    FBBDD42A-2716-43B7-B707-2E2C763667E0.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 213
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1shootist

I can't tell from looking at them but if you want to use calipers and get the digits I will look on the IAP and see if it pulls something up.

jttheclockman

They do not even look like any bushings that I have seen before. The part that goes in the tube is short if that is what they are.

Pollock29

Penn State Industries has a bushing catalog. At the very end, there are bushings categorized by diameter. Of course, they will only be there products, but that might be a start.

Hope this helps.

Don Rabchenuk

I have several sets of bushings like these. I purchased them from someone here several years ago along with a bunch of kits. They were not marked with names some were marked with numbers from Woodcraft I believe.

Chippa

Looks like the 8mm tube click pen bushing to me

crokett

Looks like the 8mm tube click pen bushing to me

thanks. I'll look that up in the app and see if these match. I got a small ziplock bag with bushings from someone and have been working my way through them to figure out what kits they are for.

Top Bottom