Burl Hunter on TV

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
A few years back I bought some wood from an eBay seller that was just getting started. As he grew bigger besides eBay he setup a website (http://www.oregonburls.com/). For the last few months he has been working on a reality show but it had not been far enough along to say much about it.

The show is now going to be reality and will premere on April 20th at 10PM, I beleive on the Discovery Channel, it is called "Filthy Riches". It is basicly about Greg's quest for big unique burls. His site always has great burls at good prices. Might be an interesting show, it would be cool to see how much work actually goes into burl harvesting.

Mike

I am not affilated with Oregon Burls, wish I was I might get better deals...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elkhorn

Thanks, Mike. It will be nice to see a "reality" show that actually makes sense.

Looking forward to it.

southernclay

Looks like National Geographic 4/20 at 10pm E

I can't DVR until 10 days out but got a calendar reminder! I've been able to find a couple burls around so this will be fun to watch.

Here's the preview:
Home | Half Yard

Looks like burl, ginseng, etc will all be on the show

Old Codger

Looking forward to viewing Greg Dahl's TV show on burl hunting!!! I've purchased several burl blocks from Greg and am one of the original members of his 'Burl of the Month Club'! Couldn't be more pleased with his burl's and terrific service...nice guy too! ;>)

Top Bottom