burl blanks part 3

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

isaacrapelje

Still have the hodgepodge group and maple burl blanks group B from previous posts. Also have yew 2x2x6 blocks.

First group is a bunch of cream coolibah burl from Australia. The one in the middle is 4.5 inches if it was squared up but I left the ends in case someone wanted to cut them in half and cast the ends. This group has real nice watermelon color and a cream sapwood. Very dry and ready to turn or cast. $25

Second group these are more traditional pen blank size. The one in the middle is marked 5 inches most will be yield a full blank. Real nice contrasting heart and sapwood in these blanks. Those blanks make really artistic pens that sell fast. $36

I have two more blocks if you want more of these blanks I will cut some more but they are not as nice as the second group.

I have 14 of these p[rime grade rare logwood burl pen blanks. Real nice super orange color, lots of burl eyes. These blanks are hard to picture but they are extremely nice. These are from Guatemala and are dry and ready to turn. Looks similar to azelia burl to me. $7.00 each.

Attachments

• a1 cream coolibah11.jpg
    a1 cream coolibah11.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 200
  • 1a cream 2a.jpg
    1a cream 2a.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 1a cream 2c.jpg
    1a cream 2c.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 1a cream 2b.jpg
    1a cream 2b.jpg