Bunch of Finished Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EricRN

EricRN

0009a.jpg

Here's a Samsara with vintage acetate--green cracked ice is what I believe people call it. Gave this one to my son. Hardware is black chrome.

0025a.jpg

0025b.jpg

Here we've got a Euro-style ballpoint done up in Conway Stewart Blue Royale with sterling fittings. I really like how this one turned out. I kind of want to keep it for myself, but know it needs to go elsewhere ....
0020e.jpg

Another masterpiece from Michael Redburn--Sterling fittings with a diamond patterned section. The body is vintage acetate, as is the cap. I added a red synthetic opal inlay. Was really trying to make something luxurious here.
0030a.jpg
0030d.jpg

Here's the Gaboon ebony pen I'd posted about a few days ago. No finish--just micromesh and Rennaisance Wax. The ebony is a great wood to work with. Almost other-worldly. And, I got this blank on clearance at Woodcraft for a great price!
0031a.jpg
0031f.jpg

Finally, a mistral with TI gold fittings. Body is Mazzuchelli Fiesta.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1shootist

They all look great...but this one is really special ! Nice job !
I think you nailed what you were trying for.

SmartSelect_20191130-231216_Chrome.jpg

magpens

Very lovely group of pens ..... CONGRATULATIONS !!!

I think you should keep the one you like the best .... for yourself .... you DESERVE it !!!

studioseven

Very nice. I love your pen stands also. Something I have never seen before. Did you make them yourself?

Seven

jttheclockman

All came out great. The Sterling silver it the winner though. The kit goes well with blank. Thanks for showing.

Top Bottom