BUMMER!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

I had my heart set on making a run to Houston Hardwoods while I was down here only to find out that they are closed today and tomorrow because of Thanksgiving! Oh well, it looks like I get to save my money. ;)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texas Taco

Bummer.

All the way down here just to go to Houston Hardwood and they are closed............[:eek:)]

Maybe next visit. Other than that, I hope the trip has been a pleasant one.

Texas Taco

Billy.....Have you looked at The WoodWright store in Spring? There may not be anything different than you would find at home or it could be less but it's a thought.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />I had my heart set on making a run to Houston Hardwoods while I was down here only to find out that they are closed today and tomorrow because of Thanksgiving! Oh well, it looks like I get to save my money. [;)]

Billy, If you can check youe emails, I sent you 2. Didn't know you were down here for Thanksgiving. Hope you had a good one.

alamocdc

Sorry for the delayed response, Tony. My SIL's dad said that their prices were a bit high so I didn't bother checking. I have a pretty good source near me w/prices just higher than I've found at HH.

Texas Taco

I know what you mean, they generally have small selection with big price. Most of the time I order on-line but will see what WW has to offer from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom