Buffet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mobrackett

mobrackett

Alright Mickr
You might have made a mistake asking me to keep them coming. lol
My wife has a ton of pictures and she loves sharing them
This is a buffet
Customer designed it and ask if I could make it. I had never attempted something like this. I added a few touches to the design that she was very pleased with. So all and all everyone was pleased and now I know I can make furniture.
Its made of Red Oak which I love working with. The pictures are taken with it up on my workbench.
Its about 36 inches tall
Thank you everyone for your kind comments

Attachments

• 100_4251.jpg
    100_4251.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 207
  • 100_4257.jpg
    100_4257.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 100_4262.jpg
    100_4262.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 182
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mickr

wow someone listens to me? your wife is proud and wants to share your work..she has reason to be, your work is very good..thanks for sharing AGAIN

mobrackett

Hey Alex, It took about two weeks to build after getting the material up and a week for the finish. I work 12 hours day with a 86 hour two week period at the jail and get every other weekend off. The most I work is three days straight so I get more days off per month to do projects. To also answer comments, In Florida the shop gets very hot. If I start early and stay out all day I do not do to bad, But If I go out in the afternoon you can forget it. I also just love the General Finishes and almost use nothing else. Mark

Top Bottom