"Buffalo Bill" Gnome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bmac

bmac

This is the latest member of the GLM movement, "Buffalo Bill" Gnome. Since he is a well know scout, he will be doing reconnaissance before the Gnome rallies to make sure the trouble makers are kept at bay and the rallies are carried out peacefully. He will be working closely with Gardar and his security team to make sure they are in strategic locations around the rallies.

Bobby
Louisiana

Attachments

• Buffalo Bill Gnome.jpg
    Buffalo Bill Gnome.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 186
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Humongous

Great concept and nice work on the hat, turning that thin has some perils. I tried something similar with Douglas Fir and it was a disaster.
Time to raid my brothers firewood pile.

Old Hilly

Just how big is one of these Gnomes? My guess is they stand about 3" tall, perhaps a bit more but it's hard to tell. I've got some Paulownia that may just be good enough. As for the hair, do I need to chase down a neighbour's horse?

bmac

Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated. This one stands about 5 1/2" tall which is about the average height. The hair is faux fur from Hobby Lobby and comes in several different colors.

Bobby

Horse hair would work, just don't get kicked trying to harvest it!!! Watch out for the neighbor also.

Top Bottom