Buckeye, manzanita, redwood, olive, maple..other stuff..from Rockb #40

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....A whole potful of stuff to look at below......not gonna bore you in this paragraph...this time. ; ) Hope you can use a few of 'em. I'll pay shipping on all of them. Easier to do that than spend time doing the calcs. Plus, easier for you to see at the get go what it's gonna cost. BTW guys, I have about 7 bucks in the small ones to ship, IAP listing, PPal $$ and that doesn't include my price for the wood. Not complaining, just sayin'.

International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy any of these. Please don't ask me to adjust values on Customs forms. I don't think they'd take kindly to that if they found out...and I'm the one filling out the form. : ( I'll subtract whatever shipping would be to a US address from your amount.

I'm still a working guy so if I don't answer your mail immediately, I will be in touch in the evening when I get home. I'm way out in California so there's a 3 hour difference for you east coast guys.

Okay, if you're still readin', here they are:

B77, $22.65 Buckeye burl cut-offs...lots of 3/4" pieces here as most of 'em are by products of pen blanks. They'll mostly be less than 2 1/2" long. Shipped in a flat rate box @ $12.65 so you can see I'm not quite making 10 bucks on them...just hate to see 'em go in the wood stove. I'll pay shipping.

b77a.JPG

BP42, $22.50 Buckeye burl half blanks. Twenty two pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 4" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp42a.JPG

MP82, $22.50 Maple burl casting blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Ten pieces in all. I'll pay shipping.

mp82a.JPG

MZ116, $42.65 Manzanita burl for turning. Measures abo ut 5 x 7 x 9". I got this one while working a month or so ago. It was in an area burned by the Eiler Fire near Burney, Ca. Googe "Eiler Fire Tornado" and look for a u-tube video, this burl was right under the tornado. It'll have a little char on it...not a bad thing as the transition between black wood to red heartwood is very pretty. I'll pay shipping.

mz116a.JPG

OL87, $25.00 Olive wood pen blanks measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

ol87a.JPG

OL91, $15.00 Three olive wood slabs measuring 3/4 x 2 1/4 x 5" long.

ol91a.JPG

RA1, $45.00. Redwood and spalted apple spindle blanks might make a peppermill or three. They're all right at 3 x 3 x 12"..give or take a hair. Redwood is old growth, apple is spalted and dry. Has been in my shop for going on a year...time to let it goooo......sorta hard sometimes. ; )
Break down is $10 each for the redwood..$12.50 for apple + $12.65 to ship. I'll pay shipping.

ra1a.JPG

RA2, $45.00 Same as above only the apple is 3 3/8 x 3 3/8 x 9" long. Redwood is 3 x 3 x 12" long. I'll pay shipping.

ra2a.JPG

RP87, $25.00 Redwood burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp87a.JPG

WO1, $26.65. A white oak cap. I cut this one summer of 2013. Has been sitting in my shop in a plastic bag for a year. Another one to let go. It's not burl, will have some interesting grain. Measures abut 4" thick x 10 x 13. The bark is still tight on the bottom.....can't see it in the pic.

wo1a.JPG

Not a disclaimer but a note between wood workers. If you get a pen blank or two
that's been mis-measured or labeled, it's gotta be my fault. Let me know and
I'll fix it. Sometimes when I'm sanding, a blank might end up a bit on the shy
side of 3/4...so...let me know.

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken. Also, when/if you PPal...please make sure your address is on the invoice...or just send me your addie...speeds things up a bit. thanks

That's all this time guys....thanks to all you who have bought my wood in previous posts.....I appreciate it. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom