Buckeye, manzanita, and olive from Rockb..#16

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, back again with a little more wood to look over. Buckeye whole and half blanks, manzanita whole and half blanks, manzanita casting blanks and some manzanita casting stopper size blocks.. plus a couple olive lots. In other words, more of the same..... : )

I'll pay shipping on all of 'em...pics are misted, but you knew that.

International wood buddies, please buy 'em too. I'll adjust shipping for you to take into consideration a US shipping amount.

Okay, here they come:

BP84, $25.00 Twenty buckeye burl half blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to near 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp84a.JPG

BP85, $25.00 Twenty buckeye burl half blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to near 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp85a.JPG

BP96, $25.00 Eight buckeye burl blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp96a.JPG

BP97, $19.00 Thirteen buckeye burl half blanks and some full blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 5" long. These never did spalt like "normal" buckeye....they're pretty as is when finished but here's a dying possibilityfor you guys who can do that. I'll pay shipping.

bp97a.JPG

MZ19, $25.00 Six manzanita burl blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping. Gotta throw in a disclaimer guys about manzanita being prone to cracks/checks/stuff like that. I've been trying to buck out most of the really ugly spots.....saving them for the casting guys below. : )

mz19a.JPG

MZ24, $25.00 Sixteen manzanita burl half blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to near 5" long. I'll pay shipping. Gotta throw in a disclaimer guys about manzanita being prone to cracks/checks/stuff like that.

mz24a.JPG

MZ26, $25.00 Eighteen manzanita burl blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5ish, give or take a hair. Tried to make 'em so they'd fit in a 5" long mold. These are for the casting guys. I'm anxious to see/hear how these turn out. I'll pay shipping.

mz26a.JPG

MZ28, $25.00 Ten manzanita burl stopper blocks for you casting guys. These measure 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 x 2 1/2" or real close to it. I guess you could cast 'em and then quarter for some half blanks too. I'll pay shipping.

mz28a.JPG

OL86, $20.00 Eight olive wood pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". This olive came from an orchard in N. California, Olive Capital of the World.....at least that's what the sign says. ; )

ol86a.JPG

OL90, $20.00 Two olive wood blocks measuring 3/4 thick x 2 1/4 wide x 5" long. This olive came from an orchard in N. California, Olive Capital of the World.....at least that's what the sign says. ; )

ol90a.JPG

That's all of 'em guys, please respond in the thread so everybody will know what's taken. Many Thanks, Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Description guy boobed.....gonna have to replace him with a monkey.....
There really is three pieces....Thanks for your note.

rockb

Hi Guys.....two left if anybody can use 'em. MZ28..10 manzanita burl stopper blocks for casting...and....OL90...threee olive small blocks....make pens out of 'em or desk sets, or..... Thanks to you all who bought the others in this post.

Quality Pen

Thanks for the fast shipping... so how would you describe the workability of this manzanita?...

Just drilled one of your buckeye burls and a manzanita I just got... quite a difference I might think lol.

rockb

This thread's closed guys......thanks to all you who bought the wood.
Gonna try and get #17 posted today. See y'all later....Rocky

Top Bottom