Buckeye Burl pen blanks, some lace redwood, some cut-offs......from Rockb #7

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi guys, here are a few buckeye burl pen blanks and some blocks similar to some of my previous posts. Also, three boxes of cut-offs/sides/pieces too small for pb's..... I've been walking around these boxes too long, just can't throw them in the burn pile. I've also added a couple of really nice redwood lace burl. I left 'em uncut to give you a little more flexibility in how you can use 'em... Discriptions and prices with each lot. Hope you can use a few.

If you want one, just respond in the thread with a "I'll take #(whatever)" and I'll get back to you with details.

BP44, Three buckeye burl blocks, each measures 3/4 x 2 1/4 x 5 1/8" long. $25.00 and I'll pay shipping.

bp44.JPG

BP45, Three buckeye burl blocks, each measures 3/4 x 2 1/4 x 5 1/8" long. $25.00 and I'll pay shipping.

bp45.JPG

BP49, Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. $25.00 and I'll pay shipping.

bp49.JPG

BP50, Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. $25.00 and I'll pay shipping.

bp50.JPG

BP51, Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. $25.00 and I'll pay shipping.

bp51a.JPG

B152, A large flat rate box of cut-offs. These are for the casting/jewelry/craft folks. Lots of different sizes but not many will make half blanks. I did cut half blank sizes out of most of them. The large flat rate box is $16.85 so I'm not tryin' to get rich off these boxes. ; ) Just need a few $ for the time. $26.85 and I'll pay shipping.

b152a.JPG

B153, A large flat rate box of cut-offs. These are for the casting/jewelry/craft folks. Lots of different sizes but not many will make half blanks. I did cut half blank sizes out of most of them. The large flat rate box is $16.85 so I'm not tryin' to get rich off these boxes. ; ) Just need a few $ for the time. $26.85 and I'll pay shipping.

b153a.JPG

B154, A large flat rate box of cut-offs. These are for the casting/jewelry/craft folks. Lots of different sizes but not many will make half blanks. I did cut half blank sizes out of most of them. The large flat rate box is $16.85 so I'm not tryin' to get rich off these boxes. ; ) Just need a few $ for the time. $26.85 and I'll pay shipping.

b154a.JPG

R30, Three redwood lace burl blocks measuring 3/4 x 2 5/8 x 6" long. Obviously, I misted these for pics. $25.00 and I'll pay shipping.

r30a.JPG

R31, Three redwood lace burl blocks measuring 3/4 x 2 5/8 x 6 1/4" long. Obviously, I misted these for pics. $25.00 and I'll pay shipping.

r31a.JPG

That's it for now guys.....thanks for looking.
Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hey Guys, thanks to all you who bought from this posting. I listed a few more today, Tuesday 28th, in case you need some more. My posting #8.....
This thread is closed.

Top Bottom