Buckeye burl pen blanks, some Koa, some redwood...#8

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, back again with some buckeye burl pen blanks, buckeye casting wood, a couple Koa lots and two lots of redwood figured pen blanks. Prices and "nitty gritty" with each item. Pics are all misted to show 'em off.

If you want a few, just post in the thread and I'll PM you with the details. Thanks to all you who have bought some of my previous postings. I appreciate it.

BP52, Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. $25.00, I'll pay shipping. If you're in some other part of the world, we can juggle $$ to make it work.

bp52a.JPG

BP53, Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. $25.00, I'll pay shipping. If you're in some other part of the world, we can juggle $$ to make it work.

bp53a.JPG

BP54, Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. One blank is about 1/8" shy of 5". $25.00, I'll pay shipping. If you're in some other part of the world, we can juggle $$ to make it work.

bp54a.JPG

BP57, Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Two of these are a little shy of 5". Note these have not spalted...might work well with a "dye job". $20.00, I'll pay shipping. If you're in some other part of the world, we can juggle $$ to make it work.

bp57a.JPG

BP58, Twenty buckeye burl half blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x at least 2 1/2 to 4ish long. $25.00, I'll pay shipping. If you're in some other part of the world, we can juggle $$ to make it work.

bp58a.JPG

BP60, Twenty five buckeye burl live edged casting blanks....most of 'em are 5" long...a couple shorter. They will all have at least one dimension of 3/4". $20.00, I'll pay shipping. If you're in some other part of the world, we can juggle $$ to make it work.

bp60a.JPG

Koa32, Eight koa pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long except two of 'em are about 4 1/2". Pics don't show the real color which is the typical koa "honey" color. There is some curly figure but not the "knock your eyes out" fiddleback that we all love in koa. $25.00, I'll pay shipping. If you're in some other part of the world, we can juggle $$ to make it work.

koa32a.JPG

Koa33, One little koa block measuring 3/4 x 3 1/4 wide x 5" long. I think you could take a pen blank off the "long" side and use what's left for a pen holder base.....(but you knew that already) ; ) $10.00, I'll pay shipping. If you're in some other part of the world, we can juggle $$ to make it work.

koa33a.JPG

RP60, Six old growth redwood figured blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. These may have a little burl but they do have some pretty convoluted grain....should make some interesting pens. All these came from an old stump/root wad that had been buried in a sandbar in the Eel River....Humboldt County California...the heart of the redwood country. You can see the rootwad in the back of my pickup if you wanna surf over to my website..About Me - Rockbs Western Woods .....sort of a poor pic but you get the idea. $15.00 will buy em and I'll pay shipping. If you're in some other part of the world, we can juggle $$ to make it work.

rp60a.JPG

RP61, Six old growth redwood figured blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. These may have a little burl but they do have some pretty convoluted grain....should make some interesting pens. All these came from an old stump/root wad that had been buried in a sandbar in the Eel River....Humboldt County California...the heart of the redwood country. You can see the rootwad in the back of my pickup if you wanna surf over to my website..About Me - Rockbs Western Woods .....sort of a poor pic but you get the idea. $15.00 will buy em and I'll pay shipping. If you're in some other part of the world, we can juggle $$ to make it work.

rp61a.JPG

I think that's about it guys...thanks for looking....Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hey Guys, one buckeye lot left then I'll close this thread. BP52....nothing wrong with 'em....just the last to go. Thanks to you all who bought the others. Rocky

rockb

They're all gone guys. Thanks to all who bought them.
Will try and get some interesting wood posted in a day or two.
So......this thread is closed.
Rocky

Top Bottom