Buckeye burl and bigleaf maple burl from Rocky...BP84 +

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I'm offering four sets of pen blanks today, two buckeye burl and two bigleaf maple. Hope you can use some/all of 'em. : )

BP84, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Buckeye burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Buckeye commonly has bark inclusions, voids or loose eyes but these are pretty nice.

bp84a.jpg

bp84b.jpg

BP85, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Buckeye burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Buckeye commonly has bark inclusions, voids or loose eyes but these are pretty nice.

bp85a.jpg

bp85b.jpg

MP37, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Five pieces, dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides.

mp37a.jpg

mp37b.jpg

MP39, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Five pieces, dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides.

mp39a.jpg

mp39b.jpg

That's all of 'em guys....claim here and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Looks good Chadwick...I always enjoy pen pics...especially when they turn out that well. Got your $$ for the other two...will mail tomorrow, 6/11. Thank you.
Thank you Rocky. As an Ohio transplant, I had no idea Buckeye was so beautiful.

Looking forward to the Redwood burl. Mendocino and Humboldt are a couple of my favorite places in CA.

Top Bottom