Buckeye and Manzanita from Rocky...#37

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....A few pieces of buckeye and manzanita to look over. Hope you can use a few of 'em. I'll pay shipping on all of them so if prices seem a little spendy it's because PO prices for flat rate boxes jumped again. Can ya believe it?!! BTW guys, I have about 7 bucks in these to ship, IAP listing, PPal $$ and that doesn't include my price for the wood. Not complaining, just sayin'. I pay shipping just to make it easier on both of us so there's no exchanging addresses, shipping calcs...yadda....

International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy any of these except for the manzanita with natural edges. Customs guys don't seem to like that. Pen blanks are okay though. I'll subtract whatever shipping would be to a US address from your amount.

I'm still a working guy so if I don't answer your mail immediately, I will be in touch in the evening when I get home. I'm way out in California so there's a 3 hour difference for you east coast guys.

Okay, if you're still readin', here they are:

BP35, $25.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks, eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp35a.JPG

BP36, $25.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks, eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp36a.JPG

BP46, $25.00 Buckeye burl blanks for you casting guys. Sixteen pieces measure about 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long give or take...they are casting wood. I'll pay shipping.

bp46a.JPG

BP47, $25.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks for you casting guys. Sixteen pieces measure about 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long give or take...they are casting wood. I'll pay shipping.

bp47a.JPG

MZ31, $22.50 Manzanita burl blocks for casting...bottle stoppers, resaw for casting pen blanks, etc. Ten pieces measure 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 x 2 1/2" long. I'll pay shipping.

mz31a.JPG

MZ61, $25.00 Manzanita burl pen half blanks. Eighteen pieces measure about 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 4" long. Manzanita is prone to cracks/checking but I try to keep that to a minimum on pen blanks. Really checked wood goes in the "casting" pile. I'll pay shipping.

mz61a.JPG

MZ65, $25.00 Manzanita burl casting blanks. Eighteen pieces measure about 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

mz65a.JPG

MZ86, $25.00 Manzanita burl slabs and one pen blank. Seven pieces in all, one pb and six slabs. They'll measure about 3/4 thick x 3 to 5 wide and 4 to 5 long. Sorta hard measuring these little pieces. Desk sets or resaw for pb's. I'll pay shipping.

mz86a.JPG

MZ87, $25.00 Manzanita burl slabs. Six pieces measure about 3/4 thick x 2 1/2 to 4 wide x 5 to 7 long. I'll pay shipping.

mz87a.JPG

MZ93, $32.00 Manzanita whole burl. Two pieces measure about 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 wide x 6 to 7 wide (the other wide way) x 7 to 9" tall. Turn 'em or resaw like I do for pb's, casting wood, etc. I'll pay shipping.

mz93a.JPG

Not a disclaimer but a note between wood workers. If you get a pen blank or two that's been mis-measured or labeled, it's gotta be my fault. Let me know and I'll fix it. Sometimes when I'm sanding a blank might end up a bit on the shy side of 3/4...so...let me know.

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken.

That's all this time guys....thanks to all you who have bought my wood in previous posts.....I appreciate it. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom