Bsea with a bit of Brooks'

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from watch_art

watch_art

One for a student - a graduating senior - getting this Friday at the awards ceremony. She may be getting a scholarship too - not sure yet. Still waiting on all the scores to come in.

I was absolutely blown away by the colors in the orange. So so pretty.

Thanks for looking.

2014-05-04-21-33-17.jpg

2014-05-04-21-33-53.jpg

10155919_491986370900794_3107292406568028232_n.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Beautiful pen, Shawn.
Striking Blank with Fantastic Fit and Finish.
A Most Memorable Gift, for an Obviously Gifted Graduate.
Congratulations,
Brian.

watch_art

Thanks!

Not school colors - her mom told me these were her favorite two colors so I went with them.

Apparently she's been bugging her mom to buy her a pen for a while now and I just found out. Her mom said she was going to pull money out of her savings. That was just about hte biggest compliment I could have gotten.

She's a really hard worker and a really good kid, and a pretty darn good artist, so I had been planning to make her a pen for a while. :)

watch_art

Thanks.
The clip is a vintage find. I lucked into a small box of these that I had gold and chrome plated. I think they're old Italian or German clips. I've seen them on FPN before on some old piston filler pens.

watch_art

That sounds like a winner! Brooks with a bit of Bob. :tongue:

And I gave away this pen (and one other) today at the awards ceremony. She was absolutely thrilled and completely surprised. That was probably the most satisfied customer I've ever had. :biggrin:

Top Bottom