BSea Dark Smokey Green

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from watch_art

watch_art

I'm always asking Bob for crazy custom colors. About half the time they're for me. Usually some variety of green. This one is a green with some transparent black. Next time I'll get it with even less green and more transparent black. Maybe more smokey gray. :) Alumilite.

Here it is...

Jowo #6 nib, bulb filler, 5 1/2" closed, 5 1/4" open, 6 1/2" posted. The cap is a bit too short for my taste, but I had a bit less of this material than I'd normally use for a pen. :)

2014-06-02-23-12-44.jpg

2014-06-02-23-14-28.jpg

2014-06-02-23-13-40.jpg

2014-06-02-23-14-04.jpg

Gibby – Bob's Dark Smokey Greens – Large Bulb | Newton Pens

BSea

WOW Shawn,

When we talked last night, and you told me about this pen, this isn't what I remembered. But I like it. In fact it looks better than the other green blank that I was thinking about. I thought it was the translucent green with the black swirls.

Maybe when you get out of school, you can come up & we can do some of your pours where you can see the colors before they are poured. And I'd also like to come to HS & spend a day with you showing me some of your cool toys for the metal lathe.

watch_art

I think this is the blank you were thinking about. I don't think I have a translucent green with black swirls.

Sounds good - a trip to LR would be good. And you're welcome to come by the shop sometime.
:)

Top Bottom