Bright Copper Fat Cigar Steam Punk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Big

Big

This was sent to me when I was first starting to make pens back in Aug. I just now got the confidence built up to do it. This was a gift from a good friend who made the blanks and sent them to me along with the kit. I knew it was special and that it was going to make a unique and beautiful pen. Well, I was certainly correct, it made an amazing pen that is just gorgeous. I see more like this being done in the future. This blank can not be duplicated exactly but something similar will be done.

Attachments

• BCFCSP A.jpg
    BCFCSP A.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 414
  • Bright Copper Fat Cigar Steam Punk A.jpg
    Bright Copper Fat Cigar Steam Punk A.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 418
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Beautiful Pen, Michael.
Congratulations to your friend who provided the Blank and Kit.
And to you for the Superb Fit and Finish.
Looks Great.
Brian.

Big

Yes, the blank was from Mr. Burr. I absolutely would not attempt to try to do the pen until I was SURE that I wasn't going to mess it up because it was given to me. He sent this to me back in July/Aug. when I was first starting to turn. I have already had people try to buy this pen but it is not for sale. It was a gift to my from a friend and I cherish it. I am just so happy that I have been fortunate enough to gain enough experience to be able to do a good job and make something beautiful with the gift that was given to me. I love this pen a lot! Thank you all for the kind comments and always for the encouragement that you give me. You are truly a wonderful bunch of folks and it is my honor to be part of this community.

Top Bottom