Breitling Emperor Rollerball Timepiece Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

I usually donate these larger watch part pens with Gary's blanks to gala's or benefits for kids. In this case, I made this for a man I recently met. He is a pilot, a veteran who served in Vietnam. I had the opportunity to spend a few hours with him. I listened as in a soft tone he relayed to me the events in his life that led up to him sitting in a chair near me. I knew that he did not feel well but he patiently answered the questions I asked. As I listened, I heard a story of four decades of quiet suffering following his service, a story of physicians who had failed to render proper care and a system that had failed him. It affected both he as well as his family. I offered to help and he accepted. This pen is a small token of my admiration and appreciation of his service.
Doc:)

Attachments

• Breitling Emperor Watch Pen _4.jpg
    Breitling Emperor Watch Pen _4.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 195
  • Breitling Emperor Watch Pen _1.jpg
    Breitling Emperor Watch Pen _1.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 240
  • Breitling Emperor Watch Pen _3.jpg
    Breitling Emperor Watch Pen _3.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 188
  • Breitling Emperor Watch Pen _2.jpg
    Breitling Emperor Watch Pen _2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 199
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Thank you for taking the time and for caring for one of our veterans. The pen you made for him is beautiful and I'm sure he will treasure it.

Jim Smith

elkhorn

You are a very good man, doc. A heartfelt gesture that will always be remembered and treasured.

OZturner

Hi Doc, a Glorious Pen, for a Magnificent Cause.
Outstanding Craftsmanship as Always.
It is a pleasure after well over a year off the site, to be back again and to see your Outstanding Posting as the First I have commented on.
Great to see that you are continuing your awesome 2nd occupation, of giving of yourself with Special Pens for Special People.
Brian.

wizard

Thank you Brian.

Hi Brian!
It is so very good to see you back! I hope you are feeling better! Thank you for the compliment delivered in your characteristic kind and eloquent manner. You are a true gentleman in every sense of the word.
Kind Regards,
Doc:)

Hi Doc, a Glorious Pen, for a Magnificent Cause.
Outstanding Craftsmanship as Always.
It is a pleasure after well over a year off the site, to be back again and to see your Outstanding Posting as the First I have commented on.
Great to see that you are continuing your awesome 2nd occupation, of giving of yourself with Special Pens for Special People.
Brian.

Top Bottom