Brand new Easywood Ci2 Easy Rougher with spare cutters

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

I'm cleaning up in my shop and sorting through some things and realized that I've had this tool for several years and never used it. For some reason I had bought two and have only used the one, so decided that it's just cluttering up my shop. It's an Easywood tools Ci2 Easy Rougher, still in the original packaging. It also includes a set of two carbide square carbide cutters that also have never been used. I can't specifically find this exact item on any website to get pricing info, but here it is on the Easywood site:

it seems slightly bigger than this item, because I'm measuring the handle at 15" long, not including the metal ring at the top of the handle part and this item says the handle is 14" and it's also a different color than the one I have:

So it looks like maybe mine is an older version and they don't sell the exact same thing anymore, but it's probably closest to this mid-size easy rougher?

I think these are the inserts that I have, but again, it could be an older model and slightly different:

This will fit in a large priority mail box, which will cost about $18 to mail in the US. Please make me an offer in no-fee paypal.

Attachments

• IMG_6549.jpg
    IMG_6549.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_6550.jpg
    IMG_6550.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 200
Top Bottom