Bowl blank retailers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gragian

gragian

Does anyone know of any good online bowl blank retailers? I've gotten stuff off of eBay and turningblanks.net, but was wondering if anyone knew of any other good places to get quality bowl blanks (at non-arm-and-a-leg prices).

Any information is much appreciated. Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithkarl2007

Couldn't tell you but i'll be looking on with interest. Ebay can be hit and miss, you really want to see what your getting

gragian

Yeah, I've gotten stuff from turningblanks.net a few times. It's great stuff, their prices are reasonable, and the service/shipping is fast. So that retailer is highly recommended; I'm just looking for others for more variety of wood selection, etc.

hewunch

The turningblanks.net guys operation is about 10 miles from me. Good folks. Good prices too.

Gary Max

You can't beat Nolans price on OZ burls----he even offers box lots of small caps.
I am just south of you a couple hours and I always have wood. The big trick about bowl blanks is the cost of shipping. I see blanks all the time that I would love to turn but the shipping cost are just crazy. If you want some really big stuff let me know. It won't be long and I will be hauling in some local monsters.

Nolan

I have alot of them that are gold in color but not plated or pure 24k :biggrin: and AU is as Lou stated Australian which includes species like red, brown, new, fruit mallee's, red, yellow, Grey box burls, rose myrtle, taz eucalyptus etc, etc.

Gold burls? :biggrin::biggrin: LOL. What is AU?

Top Bottom