Boston Marathon blasts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
I hope the police catch the sicko quickly, and I hope the media never finds out who's responsible, else they'll get the publicity and fame they want...

The police should keep their investigation silent, find out who's responsible, and lock them away. Media frenzies about the instance is fine - but when they talk ad nauseum about the person who did it, it just breed more instances...

Dale Lynch

It's not about being talked about,it's about inflicting as much harm as they possibly can.Terrible what has happened.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
It is getting plenty of talk.. all the television stations in the are are
repeating the same few scraps of info and video over and over.

I imagine some deranged fool watching several TV's at once, rubbing
his hands together and saying "That was me!" and sad because he
can't share that with anyone.

I have friends who run every year and fortunately they all got
through earlier. But then all three bombs seem to have been placed
to take out spectators, not runners. Who does this?

We have been having cell outages even up here in the Claremont area from this. Verizon has been shutting down service all afternoon on and off.

Boston Bomb

it is ashamed that our politicians do not have the guts to do what is necessary to handle these kind of sickos. He/She, or them should die with a blast. Sending a message that we have had enough is needed in my opinion.

Sounds harsh but I am sick and tired of our soldiers and law enforcement risking their lives to keep addressing these kid of animals.

Sorry for being harsh, but this makes me mad.

Justturnin

it is ashamed that our politicians do not have the guts to do what is necessary to handle these kind of sickos. He/She, or them should die with a blast. Sending a message that we have had enough is needed in my opinion.

Sounds harsh but I am sick and tired of our soldiers and law enforcement risking their lives to keep addressing these kid of animals.

Sorry for being harsh, but this makes me mad.

wooooah, slow down there. These are people too. They have feelings and rights that must be taken into consideration, many times above and beyond those of the folks they hurt. This person obviously had a rough childhood and can't help himself. We as a society should coddle them and let them know it's ok that they did what they did by putting them in a room nicer than most schools and feed them meals that many family's could only dream of..... ohh don't forget the free cable and gym they need that. (please note sarcasm)

jttheclockman

People of sound minds can not rationalize and comprehend what goes through these sick people's minds. Just having a great day enjoying the atmoshere and watching family and friends compete was all that was on those people's mind that day and now some are scarred for life in so many ways for a sensless act. Just is mind boggling.

Heart and prayers go out to all that was affected in this sensless cowardly act of violence.

jcm71

You cannot successfully negotiate with any extremist of any ilk; whether left or right wing whackos here in the U. S., Islamic extremists, Shining Path, religious fanatics or whoever. In their minds we are the sick ones who need to be eradicated. I fear this problem will be with us for years to come.

PR_Princess

I have been working and just been able to catch up on some of the current events....Growing up in Belfast NI (part of the UK) during the troubles, watching those Boston videos brought back a flood of ancient memories to me...

I do hope that you fellas are correct, and that the authorities find this to be the action of one, single unbalanced mind. And not that of some political or religious group....

My heart goes out to ALL those that were affected by this senseless act, but especially to the family of the young 8 year old boy.

Last edited:

healeydays

Well I just found out I have a personal connection to the Boston Marathon terrorist act. I know many of you have seen the picture of the guy in a cowboy hat pushing someone in a wheelchair that was injured. Well I just found out that the guy in the wheelchair was Jeff Bauman from Chelmsford, MA (where I grew up) and his mother use to date one of my brothers back in the day. His father has announced that Jeff has lost both his legs and has other injuries due to the blast. I hope they catch that SOB and he fights the capture...

monark88

If its a domestic. I agree with everyone, the guy's a sicko and has no chance for redemption and hope he doesn't give up peaceably. If its what we all probably think it is, foreign, again, then this is an act of war. We can then negotiate with force, once we know who it was. IMO, only
Russ

Top Bottom