"Boiler Plate"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Marko50

Marko50

I know this style can get pretty "tired" to everybody, but they are fun to make and each one has its own character. Here's my take on the old "boiler plate" design. C&C welcomed

Attachments

• DSC_2365.jpg
    DSC_2365.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 361
  • DSC_2366.jpg
    DSC_2366.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC_2367.jpg
    DSC_2367.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC_2368.jpg
    DSC_2368.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 180
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jsolie

The blank looks really nice. The design of the blank doesn't quite seem to go with the swirls on the Sienna hardware (assuming that's the right kit), but that's just preference there. I know several people who would love to have a pen like that.

OZturner

Mark, My sincere thanks for your Boiler Plate Posting.

I do not find them "Old Hat' and I am sure that all the newbies who join on a daily basis, will continue to find inspiration in them.

Please continue to bless us with your Superb Productions, and let those who feel they are "Old, Hat" (to use my expression) pass over them without comment if they feel so strong about it.

If we stopped items just because they were Old, then where would things like the Slimline be.

For if being "Old' was sufficient justification to bypass an element of our craft, then I am obviously getting close to being bypassed.
For me Old is Great, Grey is my favourite colour, as I am darned if I can remember the names of the others.

Terrific Pen Mark, Great Fit and Finish,
I'll get off my soap box now.
Brian.

Marko50

I listen to my Elders!

Mark, My sincere thanks for your Boiler Plate Posting.

I do not find them "Old Hat' and I am sure that all the newbies who join on a daily basis, will continue to find inspiration in them.

Please continue to bless us with your Superb Productions, and let those who feel they are "Old, Hat" (to use my expression) pass over them without comment if they feel so strong about it.

If we stopped items just because they were Old, then where would things like the Slimline be.

For if being "Old' was sufficient justification to bypass an element of our craft, then I am obviously getting close to being bypassed.
For me Old is Great, Grey is my favourite colour, as I am darned if I can remember the names of the others.

Terrific Pen Mark, Great Fit and Finish,
I'll get off my soap box now.
Brian.

Brian,

You always offer up such positive comments and constructive criticism that, I for one, appreciate. I'm positive that every single grey hair on your head was well earned and I have the utmost respect for you.:) Thanks for your timely advice. I forget that there are new people always joining the great IAP community!

Top Bottom