Bob Jackson

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

This is a thread I have dreaded.
Bob Jackson has been moved to hospice. they have stopped the dialysis and have told the family he only has 1-2 weeks left.

Ames Family Hospice House
Room 284

30080 Hospice Way
Westlake, OH 44145

Please pray for the family as they go through this awful time.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tt1106

Praying for his family and that Bob would find peace, strength and comfort during this time.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I have many happy thoughts of my contact with Bob. I have several turning projects from him - they are cherished. I also am grieved to read this thread, but I thank you Magic for keeping us informed - not a nice task.

Bob, if you read this - I cherish you sitting in my house enjoying IAP company. Many happy turnings.
Prayers sent.

IMG_0114.jpg

Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I am sorry to hear this, but thanks for keeping us informed. Bob has been a great asset and friend to IAP. My prayers are with Bob and his family & friends during this difficult time.

tomas

Our thoughts and prayers for Bob and his family. This is a very difficult time but having hospice is a blessing.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Man, I truly hate to hear this. I really enjoyed hanging out at Bob's house the few times I was up that way. Bob showed me how to make pepper grinders. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

jttheclockman

I just knew one of these times this may come down. He is a fighter and it pains me to read this. Heartfelt prayers go out to Bob and his entire family. I hope he gets to read the sentiments from his family here at IAP. May the Good Lord be with you Bob.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Bob, you have been and continue to be an inspiration to me. I have learned so much from just watching how you interact with people. Your sense of humor, extreme generosity, and your positive attitude have made a lasting impact on me and so many others here. Your friendship has meant the world to me.

Top Bottom