Blue Titanium Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

Last but not least. I did this blank in an old Italian mazzucchelli blue and white swirl acrylic. This idea was brought up by Len (Lucky2) when I had shown a similar pen with a grey and white swirl material made by same company. Happened to have a blue also so decided to try and think it looks like a great match. Thanks Len for the idea. Again any comments and questions always welcomed and thanks for looking at not only this one but all of the pens I had recently shown in this series. Was fun to do. Back to the shop and will disappear for awhile. Happy Turning.
Copy of IMGP0120.JPG
IMGP0138.JPG
IMGP0117.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DrD

This and the other pens you have been showing are very, very nice. Excellent work. The pens showcase the blanks and the blanks compliment the pen hardware. Nicely turned and finished.

DrD

jttheclockman

I like all your pens, John, but the blue kit would not be my favourite.

Alan
Yea I get where you are coming from. It does not ring all the bells for me either and I think because there is too much blue in the nib area. Being I bought a few to try I figured trying to match a blank to them and put them on the sales table and see if others my like whenever I get back to doing shows again. Won't be this year and that is why I have so much time to make pens. I am usually doing my scrollsaw work by now and would have stopped pens a couple months ago. Have to say I think I like this blank the best with this kit though.

Top Bottom