Blue Lapiz Kara nui

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Teodor

Teodor

Hello everyone,

Long time since my last post but first, Happy New Year all, health and happiness!!!

I started to work by the end of September, it required a lot of layers, long curing times and careful sanding in end...the pattern it's done via kara nuri, urushi mixed with egg white to make bumps and many layer applied after...

Enjoy your Sunday,
Teo

PenTeo Samurai Spirit Blue Lapiz1.jpg

PenTeo Samurai Spirit Blue Lapiz2.jpg

PenTeo Samurai Spirit Blue Lapiz3.jpg

PenTeo Samurai Spirit Blue Lapiz4-1.jpg

PenTeo Samurai Spirit Blue Lapiz5.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello everyone,

Long time since my last post but first, Happy New Year all, health and happiness!!!

I started to work by the end of September, it required a lot of layers, long curing times and careful sanding in end...the pattern it's done via kara nuri, urushi mixed with egg white to make bumps and many layer applied after...

Enjoy your Sunday,
Teo

View attachment 326781
View attachment 326782
View attachment 326783
View attachment 326784
View attachment 326785
Beautiful work

Pierre---

Great work as always Teo!
I would guess the layers are blue+egg white, gold, blue, gold and translucent lacquer. If I may ask: am I correct? Do you use powder or foil?
Congrats!

Teodor

Great work as always Teo!
I would guess the layers are blue+egg white, gold, blue, gold and translucent lacquer. If I may ask: am I correct? Do you use powder or foil?
Congrats!
Then mix it's done with black Urushi, mixed for 30 min to evaporate the water. I use golden powder (gold replacement) and translucent Urushi.

Pierre---

Thanks for your answer Teo. I was speaking of the different layers and in witch order. Did you do that :
- first black Urushi mixed with egg
- then gold powder
- blue
- then gold powder again
- then blue again
- translucent Urushi for a finish
Correct ?

Teodor

Thanks for your answer Teo. I was speaking of the different layers and in witch order. Did you do that :
- first black Urushi mixed with egg
- then gold powder
- blue
- then gold powder again
- then blue again
- translucent Urushi for a finish
Correct ?
Yes, tout a fait....mais golden powder with translucent between colored layers. You can add other colours to increase contrast.

Top Bottom