Blue Inlace

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

This one is in blue inlace acrylester. Reminds me of the deep blue sea! The kit is the Berea chrome streamlined roundtop by way of Arizona Silhouette. I also made the bottom barrel a tad longer than the top one. It helps to make it look longer and sleeker.

Scott.

200512534551_ipen1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fritzmccorkle

gorgeous. that was my first acrylic ever. my daughter spotted one in a woodcraft in chicago. now we make them at work. if you bought it recently i most likely helped make that one as we made that color last time i helped to make them. i made mine on a chrome slimline so it was pretty similar.

Scott

Thanks Everybody! I appreciate the comments!

Fritz - I think I picked this blank up a couple of years ago at Woodcraft. But around my shop you never know - I don't have what you'd call an inventory system! [8D]

Originally posted by YoYoSpin
<br />Scott, its really great to see you posting photos of your stuff again...that is a mighty fine looking pen.

Hi Ed! I have been making pens all along, but taking lousey pictures I was embarrassed to show! Last week I finally invested in some cheap clamp lamps from WalMart, and some 100 watt Reveal bulbs to go in them. I'm still putting together my photo cube (smaller than a booth!), but in the meantime I've been taping wax paper over the lamps to act as a diffuser. First decent pictures I've taken in a couple of years! And about dang time! [:D]

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom