Blue Ice on Apprentice Jr. Gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
This is a long overdue swap pen I made for Mike Hirsch (Indiana_Parotthead)One of many good friends I have here. I believe this material is the Mazzacelli celluloid. Honestly, not sure it's been around for many years now. Thanks Mike!:wink:

Attachments

• Bikerdad & Mike Hirsch pens 003.jpg
    Bikerdad & Mike Hirsch pens 003.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 295
  • Bikerdad & Mike Hirsch pens 004.jpg
    Bikerdad & Mike Hirsch pens 004.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 268
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Hello Chuckkkkkkkkk:) If that is the blue ice you need to get us a better photo and really show off the color. Looks too dark. Take it outside and snap a photo. That stuff will light up. Always loved Mazzacelli celluloid of any color.

mrburls

This is a long overdue swap pen I made for Mike Hirsch (Indiana_Parotthead)One of many good friends I have here. I believe this material is the Mazzacelli celluloid. Honestly, not sure it's been around for many years now. Thanks Mike!:wink:

Cebloplast material.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Hello Chuckkkkkkkkk:) If that is the blue ice you need to get us a better photo and really show off the color. Looks too dark. Take it outside and snap a photo. That stuff will light up. Always loved Mazzacelli celluloid of any color.
Now you know how it looks without painting the tubes or reverse painting. :wink:

Nice to see you having fun in the shop again Chuck. You've still got it !!:)
Yes, thanks Steven.

It looks great Chuck, can't wait to get it.

Thanks again

Mike
Thanks Mike!

Awesome looking pen.
Thanks Jim!

Cebloplast material.
There you go. Thanks!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Glorious Pen, Chuck.
Superb Blank, Beautifully Turned, Fitted and Finished,
Congratulations,
Brian.
Thank you Brian!

Great looking pen, nice job.
Just a curiosity question. Why the Apprentice series instead of the Artisan?
Thank you Dale. I found a box of pen kits I had when I lived in Florida four years ago.:redface: I thought I would use them. :wink:

Top Bottom