Blue cellulose fountain pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jalbert

jalbert

I'd been working on and off on this pen for a week or so and finally finished it. I got some nice blue cellulose blanks from turners workshop (or some vendor across the pond) a while back and decided that the time was ripe to use one. The hardware took a bit of thought, as I wanted to go for a more geometric engraved pattern rather than something more organic like scrollwork or leaves, which took a long time to hand engrave. The pen is about 5" long capped and 13mm at the cap threads. It used a jowo 6 nib.
43794CAC-5E2B-42BF-BD01-689B6D57D46E.jpeg
B2621F8E-A8FA-4C36-B27E-696E9BA55E5A.jpeg
DAED6401-54A3-4BA9-AF49-525ED1FDB2FE.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

derekdd

Fantastic!

I went to your site to see what was available but nothing is populated. New site?

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I never get tired of seeing your artistry. But, I usually repeat my comments on appreciating your metalwork - superb. 👍

leehljp

Member Liaison
What Mark said above ^ ! Professional, and masterpiece all the way!

For the new people here - he does his own metal work! (It makes me jealous!)

KMCloonan

Amazing. I have always liked your engraved leaves and natural designs, but I tell you what - the geometric pattern is every bit as cool to look at. I have no idea how you do this, but please keep sharing. Oh, and the cellulose pen is awesome too 😁

Pebbles

I am in awe of your pens, especially the metal engravings- beyond belief that you do this by hand— do you use strong magnification?? Again- beautiful craftsmanship and please keep sharing.

johncrane

I'd been working on and off on this pen for a week or so and finally finished it. I got some nice blue cellulose blanks from turners workshop (or some vendor across the pond) a while back and decided that the time was ripe to use one. The hardware took a bit of thought, as I wanted to go for a more geometric engraved pattern rather than something more organic like scrollwork or leaves, which took a long time to hand engrave. The pen is about 5" long capped and 13mm at the cap threads. It used a jowo 6 nib. View attachment 355620View attachment 355621View attachment 355622
awesome! i luv the silver and blue together a beautiful match.

chaplain1101

I'd been working on and off on this pen for a week or so and finally finished it. I got some nice blue cellulose blanks from turners workshop (or some vendor across the pond) a while back and decided that the time was ripe to use one. The hardware took a bit of thought, as I wanted to go for a more geometric engraved pattern rather than something more organic like scrollwork or leaves, which took a long time to hand engrave. The pen is about 5" long capped and 13mm at the cap threads. It used a jowo 6 nib. View attachment 355620View attachment 355621View attachment 355622
Stunning to say the least. Well done!

Top Bottom