Bloodwood Plugs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Darrin

Darrin

I like making these and Im a fan of bloodwood anyhow, so It was a no brainer when I was asked to produce them. They were requested at 1 1/2" and are the biggest I have ever made. They have a 1/16" flare on both sides to keep em tight. :wink:

Attachments

• Bloodwood1.5.jpg
    Bloodwood1.5.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 353
  • BW1.5.jpg
    BW1.5.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 379
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darrin

Correct, they are for people who have expanded their ear lobes....common in the tattoo industry. Reactions vary in individuals so research is critical. Never use any of the rosewoods, as those are what cause reactions, and only use body safe finishes. I keep mine organic and vegan.

Darrin

Nice

Nice Zombie. I would suggest more of a contrast in colors on your next pair although you got a nice tight fit there.....great job! Why the o-rings instead of a double flare? And Rudy, It could be used in a lip, but only for very large lips.......I know,you don't believe people out there do this but trust me, I have been doing this for quite some time.A labret piece must be flat backed for gum tissue but once stretched past about 1" its a non issue as the lip hangs with the piece in. See the two photos below,Both made from PTFE. BTW, no, neither of these are me ;) . And it was nice to see my plugs made the spotlight on BMEzine.com under the Body Modification Culture link and Custom Jewelry. I bet mom's gonna put this on the fridge..... :)

Attachments

• 30x13mmlip.jpg
    30x13mmlip.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 238
  • 1inchlip.jpg
    1inchlip.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 760
Last edited:

zombie7986

thanks

i tred what you said about the wood. they are for my sister and she wants to step up to 5/8" but cant get over the flare

Attachments

• mix mock 1.jpg
    mix mock 1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 116
Top Bottom