Blanks yew might like

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

isaacrapelje

Blanks yew might like- Price reduced Yew $3 each 0.75 per blank

Time for some spring cleaning.

These are call blanks but could be cut into 4 pen blanks each.

I have 15 yew call blanks (1 7/8 square x 6) mostly clear straight grain rare wood prized by bow makers. $6 each or all of them for $75 bucks I have 15 yew call blanks (1 7/8 square x 6) The yew is almost orange looking with great color. $3 each or 15 for $30 bucks. I have this posted else where for a quick sale.

I have six yellow cedar burl call blanks 1 7/8 square x 6 there are some small cracks but nothing that wont turn out our could be filled. $100 for all six.

I also have jarrah burl call banks if people are interested.

I am open to offers for all of this stuff, not sure about prices. I have this posted in other forums too.

Attachments

• ycb1.jpg
    ycb1.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 371
  • ycb2.jpg
    ycb2.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 319
  • ycb3.jpg
    ycb3.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 294
  • ycb4.jpg
    ycb4.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 300
  • yew call blanks.jpg
    yew call blanks.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

isaacrapelje

I have whole no eyed yellow and red cedar burls too if turners are interested. Price would be about $20 for 6 to 9 inch turning block or $35-40 for the 10-20 inch range.

I also have this jarrah turning block I could cut up into call or pen blanks. They look really cool when the fissures are filled with resin.

Attachments

• yellow cedar burls1.JPG
    yellow cedar burls1.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 357
  • jarrah block.jpg
    jarrah block.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 309

indytruks138

I appreciate that they are the nicest, but when asking $6 each I have a hard time making the jump to $60 for 2 of them. I am fine paying a small premium for the nicest, I'd be happy to do $25 shipped but I can't do $60.

isaacrapelje

Indytruks138, I think we have a miss communication based on what picture you are talking about. I thought you wanted the yellow cedar, the yew blanks are 6 bucks each so if you wanted the yew I would sell the two on the left for $15 shipped, I would even throw in a bonus block or two. Sorry for the mix up.

indytruks138

Indytruks138, I think we have a miss communication based on what picture you are talking about. I thought you wanted the yellow cedar, the yew blanks are 6 bucks each so if you wanted the yew I would sell the two on the left for $15 shipped, I would even throw in a bonus block or two. Sorry for the mix up.

I think we were both confused! I don't really know yew wood so I assumed it was the first pictures, but now it makes sense that those are all the cedar burls. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom