Blank the Trivia Meister!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

As Randy's final day of running the Trivia Contest winds down, we would all like to thank him for the great job that he's done! He really got it off to a great start. Thank you, Randy!

As Bruce takes over, let's all try to remember to take the Trivia Contest for what it is .... fun. If you don't like how a question is worded or you think it's too easy (or too hard) just suck it up. There aren't any guidelines or rules for writing trivia questions. It's a subjective kind of thing. Here's an idea .... everytime Bruce posts a trivia question that you don't like .. for whatever reason ... send him a penblank. Simple as that. You get to burn off a little steam .. and Bruce's feelings don't get hurt.

So, remember ... you think a question is too hard? Send him a blank.
This question is too easy? Send him a blank.
You don't like the wording? Send him a blank.
You don't like this post? Send DocStram a blank.
Get it? :D:D:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Santa

Dear DocStram,
I remember reading that IAP letter you wrote to me. At first I wondered to myself, "Is this little fellow's letter for real? Who in IAP could people be so mean to this sweet, caring, kind DocStram?"

Well, son. After reading this thread I understand completely.

I've already started my list of people who will be getting coal blanks next Christmas:
KarlKuehn
GaryMCg
ed4copies
great12b4ever
MLK (Mr)
airrat
THarvey

Please try being nice to DocStram!
Santa

airrat

Santa can you please put my coal blank under extreme heat and pressure. I would be more then happy to find the result in my stocking next year. :D[8D][:p][:eek:)]

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by DocStram

As Randy's final day of running the Trivia Contest winds down, we would all like to thank him for the great job that he's done! He really got it off to a great start. Thank you, Randy!

I would like to add my thanks to Doc's earlier post. Randy did a fantastic job with the first 1/3 of the trivia contest IMHO. I know that the Mr. & I learned a good bit and had fun doing it. So . . .

<center>THANKS RANDY</center>

As for you Bruce .. you have some high expectations to live up to [8D] While we all KNOW you'll be fine we just hope you can stand the heat in the kitchen ;)[}:)];)

[:X] Mrs.

Daniel

Thank you Randy, I particularly like your last question. Although they have all been good. Challenging to the point that I didn't even try at one of them. I have been having a blast. this has been the first place I check out for the last week.

karlkuehn

Banned
Originally posted by Santa

Dear DocStram,
I remember reading that IAP letter you wrote to me. At first I wondered to myself, "Is this little fellow's letter for real? Who in IAP could people be so mean to this sweet, caring, kind DocStram?"

I've already started my list of people who will be getting coal blanks next Christmas:
KarlKuehn
GaryMCg
ed4copies
great12b4ever
MLK (Mr)
airrat
THarvey

Santa

Wow! a coal blank! cool!

*starts doing research on how to cast/segment/dye/turn coal*

You got any 'Worthless' coal up there, Mr. Kringle?

[}:)]

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by airrat

Santa can you please put my coal blank under extreme heat and pressure. I would be more then happy to find the result in my stocking next year. :D[8D][:p][:eek:)]

Hey Santa,

Can I get some coal like Airrat asked for????? I would certainly be a Very Good Girl if I knew there was going to be something like THAT to look forward to ;)[}:)][}:)];)

[:X] Mrs.

THarvey

Dear DocStram,

KarlKuehn
GaryMCg
ed4copies
great12b4ever
MLK (Mr)
airrat
THarvey

Santa

Hey!

I made Doc's list! I'm still in my rookie season, here at IAP.

I'm honored.:D

T

great12b4ever

Originally posted by THarvey

Dear DocStram,

KarlKuehn
GaryMCg
ed4copies
great12b4ever
MLK (Mr)
airrat
THarvey

Santa

Santa, thanks for keeping things the same. I have been getting coal from you for over 50 years and have quite a collection. Right now I am trying to build a heat pressure thingamagig to change the looks of the coal, but am taking some of the smaller crumbles and dust and am casting them for a special pen for (someone) next year mixed with some Texas cow pattie material from a bull.

DocStram

Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

Hey I get a reprieve, Al made a pass at the Mrs! [:p]

Noooo Mike, you misunderstood. Well ... OK ... maybe I did ask her to dump you ... but I was really after all of those tools you guys bought. (Sorry, Mrs.) ;):D

As for the rest of you guys ... go ahead .. keep piling on. You'll get your just deserts .... January 20-30. [}:)]

wood-of-1kind

D]

As for the rest of you guys ... go ahead .. keep piling on. You'll get your just deserts .... January 20-30. [}:)]

Dear Al or better still "Owe wise <s>none</s> ONE" I don't know why the members keep dumping on you and don't realize your true genius here.

So what prize are you awarding me when you become TRIVIA LORD on the 20th?;)

-Peter-:)

DocStram

Originally posted by wood-of-1kind

D]

Dear Al or better still "Owe wise <s>none</s> ONE" I don't know why the members keep dumping on you and don't realize your true genius here.

So what prize are you awarding me when you become TRIVIA LORD on the 20th?;)

-Peter-:)

Aha! Finally someone gives me the respect I so well deserve!! I'm on my way to the Post Office right now. You're getting some of my best blanks. Ummmm wait a minute .... let me check your address again. Ohhhh ... Sorry, I don't ship to Canada. ;):D:D

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

Hey I get a reprieve, Al made a pass at the Mrs! [:p]

Noooo Mike, you misunderstood. Well ... OK ... maybe I did ask her to dump you ... but I was really after all of those tools you guys bought. (Sorry, Mrs.) ;):D

:( Geeee Doc ... Since I am so heartbroken now .... I think you're just going to have to make it up to me ... You can play SANTA this time ..... I would like a complete set of bowl turning tools, a couple of Nolan's best bowl blanks to get me started .. a nice big shop to put all of those new tools in would be nice too !!!

Here I thought you were just a really nice guy .. hrmpffff ;)

[:X] Mrs

M

Mudder

You don't like this post? Send DocStram a blank.
Get it? :D:D:D

Doc;

Please send me your address. I've got a lil' something for you [:0]

great12b4ever

Doc, I don't understand at all why everyone always dumps on you. I think you are great at what you do. You are a tribute to all who would love to emulate you. You have excelled until you should be listed in the Who's who in America!! Surely mensa should be asking you to guide them! ( Do I get the freebies yet?) I could go on and on, to bolster your standings, but I think I will allow the rest of the members learn what a top o' the line person you are by themselves. I guess I better stop now, even tho I was on a roll.

I now have enough material to make 6,245 pens out of cow pattie material ( called BS), and I didn't even wear my boots!!

airrat

Well I was changing channels and the batteries died on a certain one. IT WAS OPRAH!!! She said to tell Doc hi.

Rob after piling that post on I think we are knee deep in your pen material.

fiferb

Doc, I don't understand at all why everyone always dumps on you. I think you are great at what you do. You are a tribute to all who would love to emulate you. You have excelled until you should be listed in the Who's who in America!! Surely mensa should be asking you to guide them! ( Do I get the freebies yet?) I could go on and on, to bolster your standings, but I think I will allow the rest of the members learn what a top o' the line person you are by themselves. I guess I better stop now, even tho I was on a roll.

And I thought the liars contest was in another thread.:D

Jarheaded

A few things:
1- What is Bruces address? I will just send him a dozen pen blanks and make it easy on myself.
2- SANTA, I burn coal for heat so can you leave a double dose as I've been real bad. [}:)]
3- DOC, I like desserts so can I get a double slice of what ever your serving? I've been real good.:)
4- Maybe this post should be entered in the liars contest........:D

Best lie:
I love you and I promise not to .................(Use your imagination).
Keep Smilin'
Johnnie

GoodTurns

A HUGE THANK YOU to all of the TriviaMeisters for providing an immeasurable amount of entertainment to all of us!

You have all tolerated our jibes, whining, begging and even a barb or two from some of us, with, dare I say grace and dignity, no, I don't...you've at least put up with us:D!

That said, Blank the TriviaMeister needs to be resurrected! Pack 'em up and ship 'em out folks...They didn't get to win, but we know they're all winners inside, make 'em feel like it!

Top Bottom