Blade Pen Kut

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

If anyone is interested, Woodpeckers is having a close out sale on the Blade pen. They only have chrome left and it says limited quantities. Price is $7.69, well below the $19.95 they usually sell them for. Others venders get about $15.00 for them. I have never made one but I bought a dozen.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brandy

These are nice kits. They have a long tube and so you can really show off a nice blank. They also write nicely and have a great click mechanism

magpens

Here is a link :

I have never been to this website before and am somewhat puzzled by its name (compared to the company name).
Not quite what I expected.

KenB259

Here is a link :

I have never been to this website before and am somewhat puzzled by its name (compared to the company name).
Not quite what I expected.

Not what you expected ? We're you pleasantly surprised or sadly disappointed ?

jttheclockman

magpens

Not what you expected ? We're you pleasantly surprised or sadly disappointed ?

@KenB259

Ken,

"Not what I expected" is a reference to the website name only ... woodpeck ... ( NOTE the missing "er" on the end) ! :D:D:D:D:D:D

( Since the company name is Woodpecker, wouldn't you think that the website name would also be Woodpecker ..... LOL !! ) :D:D:D

I have bought and tried the actual pen kit in question, and the pen kit is indeed just what I expected.

When I bought the pen kit, I ordered it directly from Berea. . The pen kit is of the usual Berea high quality.

Ii hope that clarifies !! :D

magpens

@jttheclockman

John,

The link that I gave works perfectly for me ..... just click on the box in my post or in Ken's post and you should get there.

I tried this in both posts and it works in both posts.

If it does not work for you, then there must be something amiss on your computer.

It seems to work perfectly for some other people as well.

jttheclockman

@jttheclockman

John,

The link that I gave works perfectly for me ..... just click on the box in my post or in Ken's post and you should get there.

I tried this in both posts and it works in both posts.

If it does not work for you, then there must be something amiss on your computer.

It seems to work perfectly for some other people as well.
Thanks Mal this is a problem I have with an older system and sooner than later I will need to upgrade. I miss out on alot of things because of this. Wish this virus would go away then I can get to shop more because I want an Ipad.

KenB259

I forgot to mention, Woodpeckers new catalog has a really nice, and in depth article on modifying slimline pens. Creating an account on their site is extremely easy and they'll send you the catalog.

greenacres2

They still have some Cambridge left--though not as many as they had before i logged in. Super buy on a high-end hardware. Also grabbed a few Sedona in Platinum--the plat goes well with almost any DiamondCast.
earl

jttheclockman

I forgot to mention, Woodpeckers new catalog has a really nice, and in depth article on modifying slimline pens. Creating an account on their site is extremely easy and they'll send you the catalog.
I tried. It will not even allow me to do that. Not sure why it is I can not log into that site. Oh well.

magpens

@KenB259

Ken, thanks for this info.

Do you happen to know if the "modifying slimline pens" article is available online ?

Thanks,
Mal

jttheclockman

OK I got in and just requested a catalog. Looks like they have a lot of pretty colored specialty tools. I can see some sales coming.

Top Bottom