Black Matrix Trustone and Duroclick EDC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mark james

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
As I'm finishing up an order of Duroclick EDC's, one of the recipients is a huge fan of Darth Vader. She has her office full of various memorabilia - all in black. She asked for a pen that would fit in with that theme. So this is my version of the "remnant of Darth Vader's helmet."
IMG_1533.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
That should fit the bill perfectly.

Does trustone add noticeable weight to a pen , as compared to acrylic or wood ?

In general, I would say yes. But I have also had some Lignum Vitae, and Desert Ironwood that were pretty hefty. And there are quite a variety of Trustone blanks with different characteristics. Some are much more difficult to turn. This blank I had for probably 6 years, so it is of the original formulations - I believe the newer blanks (Trustone, not other named products) are a bit different.

magpens

Very cool and attractive pen, Mark !!!!

(For what it's worth, at this point, I am quite sure you can buy that click mechanism in black chrome and in gold.)

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Very cool and attractive pen, Mark !!!!

(For what it's worth, at this point, I am quite sure you can buy that click mechanism in black chrome and in gold.)

I did read that and I may go in that direction. Thanks for the reminder.

Really nice pen Mark. I am partial to black pens. Glad you got some shop time.

I have two small orders - this one is about done, and one for 15 pen in January. Its nice to be getting dirty.

Top Bottom