Black layer materials?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jrista

Yup, solid colors. It's a bit more difficult to scoop up and to fine dose but the saturation is really good.

For solid colors blanks, did you check the Semplicita SDHC blanks from Beaufort Ink?

I have. I actually have some of those blanks. Also have every color Exotic Blanks sells, a bunch of solid color ebonites from VF, several solid color rods from.....somewhere, I forget now actually. Have some retro-colored rods from one of the places someone linked when I asked about solid color rods in the past. :p I also bought up a bunch of solid black, gray and white from BearToothWoods. I've got a lot of solid colors. The effort now, is to make the colors I can't buy.

The Divine Pigments, at least a lot of them, are just what I'm looking for color wise. As it turns out, now having found my set of Divine Pigments that I bought years ago, I already have Rusty Orange, Brick Red, and Conch Aqua, as well as the gray and black. I need to get the D.O.D. Green (would be perfect for some of the retro blanks), maybe the Yellow Gold and Jade. I remember buying these now, and back when I did, I don't think Divine Pigments had nearly the color variety they have now. It also appears as though they offer custom color matching too, and I might be able to just have them generate the pigment colors I want, rather than try to make them myself. A lot of their existing colors, though, are pretty darn close to some of the official retro/vintage colors I'd been trying to mix with the dry pigments I have. I could probably make do with just the Divine Pigment colors for a lot of the concepts.

Top Bottom