black friday deals?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Supertzar

Anyone hear of any pending Black Friday deals on blanks or kits? Or maybe what you saw last year to give an idea to the newbies what to expect?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

walshjp17

Turners Warehouse will be starting their Black Friday deals on Monday (11/23), adding items each day up through Friday.

drise

Right now amazon has a Jet 1221vs lathe on limited time offer for $546. I watched it yesterday and they had it for $594 but by the time I hemmed and hawed about getting it the price went back to $699. Kind of glad I waited. Don't know how long this price will last.

jttheclockman

Just check all pen kit vendors for they all have something going on. As well as all tool vendors. Can not list them all, too many.

jttheclockman

UPDATE: Cousineau Wood Products just started their black friday sale early! - https://www.cwp-usa.com/a/pre-launch. Just ordered and some of the prices are really, really good.
I buy from them all the time. I wait for their sales. They usually have a good one in the summer too. They have run spectraply pen blank sales that many people here took advantage of including me. But I also buy their panels and cut them up to make some baskets that I sell. Here is an example. I have a ton more different woods still sitting in the boxes they shipped in. Need to get back to that project for next years shows.

Copy of IMGP0147.JPG

Top Bottom