Bitshird / Ken Ferrell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Has anyone talked with Ken lately? He hasn't been on since 6/25 15. When i go to his website I get a message saying that it may be an "Attack Site" or a "Phishing Site"

Is he OK and is he still making Woodchuck Carbide Tools?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Then I won't bother him. I know he had some health issues and have no idea what his current condition is. I'll let Mike talk to him.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Well, things are not good with Ken. He gave me permission to share this with the IAP.

Ken has had a stroke, a heart attack and suffers from COPD so bad that he can not hardly breath. His shop days are pretty much over. He was appreciative of the phone call and probably wouldn't mind a few more (I have the number) or cards (I do not have an address). Emails and/or PMs will probably not be seen as he has not been on his computer for months.

Please keep Ken in your prayers.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Well, things are not good with Ken. He gave me permission to share this with the IAP.

Ken has had a stroke, a heart attack and suffers from COPD so bad that he can not hardly breath. His shop days are pretty much over. He was appreciative of the phone call and probably wouldn't mind a few more (I have the number) or cards
(I do not have an address).
If you have purchased anything from Ken in the past, his address is on his invoice. I have it if anyone needs it and wants to pm me!

jttheclockman

Sorry to hear this. I wish him a speedy recovery and may the Good Lord be with him. He truely is one of the best.

Top Bottom