Bits of Timber #1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Geezzz mate, you didn't waste any time, didn't you...???:biggrin:

Very well done, the Truffle wood has a very distinctive grain so it some its own smell, it just doesn't compare with anything I know (not a bad thing)...!

Thank you for showing it to all of us...!

PS: For a minute, I thought that IAP (Jeff) had improved the pictures showing software, I have been hoping for a very long time, that Jeff would introduce this sort of pic displaying, it makes it so much easier to navigate and see details, I was quite happy until I finished replying and went to another thread also with pics, only to realise that, nothing has changed and I got very disappointed...!

However, if you can present your pics that way, would you mild to share with us what you are using as software...???

It would also be important to find out from Jeff, if this way of posting pics, interfere with IAP' normal data and image collecting for saving...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:

Cwalker935

Very well done, the Truffle wood has a very distinctive grain so it some its own smell, it just doesn't compare with anything I know (not a bad thing)

George: can you help me decipher this phrase "so it some its own smell"? I am not following that one.

Thanks

robutacion

Very well done, the Truffle wood has a very distinctive grain so it some its own smell, it just doesn't compare with anything I know (not a bad thing)

George: can you help me decipher this phrase "so it some its own smell"? I am not following that one.

Thanks

OK so, it seems obvious that you haven't notice the smell of the Truffle wood when it gets worked on, particularly sanding...! It may have been disguised from the smell of the PR, you need to try a Truffle blanks only, to know what I'm on about...!

Remind me the next time you order, I will send you one (or some halves)...!

Cheers
George

robutacion

You can achieve the zoom effect by uploading the photos into your members album and then then inserting them to your thread from there.

Mate, I have tried to get a pic to appear on my game #10 the way you done with yours but, I just couldn't work it out, send me a PM with some more details, please...!

Thank you
Cheers
George

Top Bottom