Birthday Bash Update!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

The Birthday Bash starts in less than a week!

Events planned are:

The BIG Raffle! We are still collecting prizes for this raffle, but I can tell you this is going to be a big one! Get ready for the best and biggest penturning raffle in the known universe!

Two MAJOR contests! The Ugly Pen contest is a go for another year. So start working on those embarrassments. The second contest is the Slimline Pen Contest - Anything Goes! This is for you aficionados the lowly Slimline. Rules for these contests will be posted soon, so check back!

A Daily Trivia Contest! Sharpen up your knowledge of the arcane, and get ready for Penturning Trivia!

HELP! Yes, I need some help to run all this. I will run the Ugly Pen Contest myself (a contest close to my heart!). I would like one or two people to take on the Slimline Pen Contest, including formulation of rules, organizing the judging, and gathering and coordinating the prizes! I also need one or two people to organize the Daily Trivia. I will need a couple of people to help gather and organize prizes for the BIG Raffle. If you wish to volunteer please either send me an E-Mail, or post here.

Lets get going! This is going to be a Blast! :D

Scott.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

I wanted to bump this topic up, and see if anybody would like to pitch-in on this, either volunteering some time, or some prizes. I've had a number of generous people contact me already, but I could use a couple more helpers, and a lot more prizes!

What I'm suggesting for prize donations is a selection of five to ten of your choice blanks, or a couple of pen kits you won't be using, something along this line. It's simple - you tell me what prize you want to donate, and we'll let you know who the winner is so you can send it to them!

We've only got a couple of days left until it starts! [:D]

Scott.

LanceD

Scott, I have an extra Pin Chuck that has never been used to make a closed end Baron that I bought from Fangar several months back as a spare that I will gladly donate as a prize.

Scott

Thanks Lance! I've got you down for a pin cuuck! I'll let you know who wins it, and you can send it directly to them!

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom