Birthday Bash - Best Deal on M3 Metal Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

Richard -- I cannot make up my mind -- so I need one of each (8) and dealers choice on the other two for a total of 10.

Send me the invoice and I will send the money -- and no rush on shipping at all. I will wait for them to get back into stock.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

qalien

I'll take:

1 Cobaltium Mokume
1 Bits and Pieces
1 Mokume Gane
1 Black and White Mokume
1 Gunsmoke and Gold

Paypal is on the way.

randbcrafts

Thanks everyone for the orders! This offer is open for one more day. Most are on back order at this point, but I have been informed that I should have a few shipments being sent out starting tomorrow. So I should start to see some blanks to fill the back orders probably around next weekend. I will be out of town over the weekend through Monday, so depending on which colors I receive, paid backorders should start shipping next week (wk of 3/7).
Thanks again everyone!

Rchan63

I'll take if I'm not too late. No hurry.

2 x Damascus Steel
1 x Cobaltium Mokume
1x White Mokume
1x Classic Mokume Gane

Thanks

Richard

randbcrafts

Thanks again everyone. This offer is now closed. I hope to have some orders ready to ship next week. I will contact those that replied once I'm certain that I have their requested colors available to ship. Feel free to PM me or email me if you have any questions. -Richard

randbcrafts

I've been told that a shipment of M3 is on its way. For those that still have this offer on backorder, I hope to have the blanks in by early next week and I will be contacting each of you. Thanks again for your patience. - Richard

Top Bottom