Bike Part?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
This is way off the beaten path, but I need a part for my bike and so far no bike store can help.
I am looking for a Crank Arm, Left side (as you sit on the bike), for a Next (Dynacraft) All Terrain Shock 26" bike. It has a square taper with 6 3/4" center to center.
Please look around at junk bikes and let me know if you have one!

Thanks
Swagopenturner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Hard to believe a bike store can not help you. If they made the bike then there has to be parts available or substitutes that can be used. A bike store has to be privy to this info.

carlmorrell

I would look on ebay. I few years ago, I restored a 1970 Gitane I've had since new. I was able to to get all period correct parts. One of the few times I remembered to take "before" pics. I even found a guy in NZ selling decals.
frame.JPG
IMG_4136.JPG

Hard to believe a bike store can not help you. If they made the bike then there has to be parts available or substitutes that can be used. A bike store has to be privy to this info.
The bike is old (1999) so Dynacraft doesn't stock those old parts anymore, and bike shops don't want to mess with parts from "cheaper" bikes. It might be a cheaper bike, but it's all I have and I cannot afford a new old just now.

mick

Contact Bruce Boone who's a member here. He makes titanium bike parts and may be familiar with other suppliers where you might find the part.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom