Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks from Rocky....#2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I've got a pretty good supply of bigeaf maple pen blanks so I'm selling these at a really good price. Hope you can use a few/all of 'em. Thanks. : )

MP1, $17.00 + $5.00 to ship = $22.00 total. Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Five pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Maple will often have some bark inclusions, typical of the species. There may be some in these blanks but generally, they're really solid. One misted pic.

mp1a.jpg

MP2, $17.00 + $5.00 to ship = $22.00 total. Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Five pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Maple will often have some bark inclusions, typical of the species. There may be some in these blanks but generally, they're really solid. Misted pics show two sides.

mp2a.jpg

mp2b.jpg

MP3, $17.00 + $5.00 to ship = $22.00 total. Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Five pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Maple will often have some bark inclusions, typical of the species. There may be some in these blanks but generally, they're really solid. Misted pics show two sides.

mp3a.jpg

mp3b.jpg

MP4, $17.00 + $5.00 to ship = $22.00 total. Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Five pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Maple will often have some bark inclusions, typical of the species. There may be some in these blanks but generally, they're really solid. Misted pics show two sides.

mp4a.jpg

mp4b.jpg

That's all of 'em guys...claim in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. Rocky

Top Bottom