Big Cherry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Gary Max

Still mounted on the lathe---This monster block of cherry is just about done. All that's left is cleaning up the base.
For all you folks coming out here next weekend I plan on having the showroom open.-------:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1389.jpg
    IMG_1389.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1390.jpg
    IMG_1390.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1391.jpg
    IMG_1391.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 207
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

Here she is off the lathe
You will see one of the many things I use my crushed stone for.

Attachments

• IMG_1394.jpg
    IMG_1394.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1395.jpg
    IMG_1395.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 140

OKLAHOMAN

Mr. Max, this is the other half of the pen turner known as OKLAHOMAN, that is a bowl to drool over and my first reaction was WOW THATS THE BEST ONE YET!!!! but now I will have to train Roy all over again, I wish you wouldn't have said you don't do dishes and dusting, he read that and said .........."see I told you that both were womans work"......Diana

Gary Max

Diana ---I do run the vacuum cleaner---do all the cooking and grocery shopping.
How many of these does Mr. OKLAHOMAN do???????????

Glad you folks like these------I wish I could turn them full time but there is a bottom line--------pens pay better.

OKLAHOMAN

Gary I have you know that I know exactly where she stores the vacuum:rolleyes:, and have helped her cook by staying out of the kitchen:wink: and have driven her to the grocery several times in the last 37 years:cool:, I also make sure she has gas in her lawn mower and edger, and on Saturdays I make sure she always has clean rags to clean the car.:good:if you believe any of this I have some very nice Ocean front property I'll sell you right here in downtown Shawnee Ok.):biggrin:

Diana ---I do run the vacuum cleaner---do all the cooking and grocery shopping.
How many of these does Mr. OKLAHOMAN do???????????

Glad you folks like these------I wish I could turn them full time but there is a bottom line--------pens pay better.

Top Bottom