Cheer BIG cheer for exoticblanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

triw51

I am wanting to venture in to fountain pens but have been hesitant due to all the different nibs, inks etc. I emailed exoticblanks and Ed promptly responded with some basic information. When I asked for more details on nib selection he suggested I call him. Well I called him this week end and he spent a good 45 minutes explain different nibs, how to break them in, some suggesting on ink and much more. He is a wealth of information and a great guy to boot.
I had also placed an order with him earlier this month. When it arrived The items were well packed and the plastic envelopes were labeled (I know that sounds like a small thing but really helps with organizing). Also there were a few "freebies" in the box. Nice to get a thank you gift so now will have the pleasure of turning some beautiful acrylic blanks. THANK YOU ED!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey William!!
It was a pleasure talking with you!!

I am certainly NOT the "end-all authority" on fountain pens or pen nibs, but I can give you some information to make you a better "pen guy"!! As you talk with your customers, you will frequently gain the "fine points" from them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom