big ben rollerball kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

Does anyone have the assembly instructions for a Big Ben Rollerball pen kit? We were donated a kit, with bushings, but no assembly instructions. I THINK I know how to press it together, but would really be unhappy if I ruined the kit by assembling it wrong. I have instructions for big ben cigars, but the parts are not the same for the rollerball. One of my blind turners turned really nice olivewood blanks for it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Whoa...the Big Ben has a fountain pen version! I never knew it had a fountain pen version.... And it appears to be a non-capped fountain pen?
There were two versions of Big Ben RB/FP. V1 was introduced about 2004 and V2 about 2011. Both have been discontinued for quite some time.

monophoto

Whoa...the Big Ben has a fountain pen version! I never knew it had a fountain pen version.... And it appears to be a non-capped fountain pen?
Past tense - had. Don't think its available any more.

I have one on my desk right now, dressed in teak and loaded with Noodler's bulletproof black ink. One of my favorites, its 'snap cap' is too loose and I've been unable to find a way to tighten it.

Top Bottom