Big Ben Foutain Pen from Antler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from K-9 Man

K-9 Man

Hello everyone,

Attached are a couple of pictures of the pen I finished this morning. It is a Big Ben Fountain pen from Penn State Industries. I would of had the Roller ball finished to go with it but found out once I turned the nib end down to the bushing that it ends up to small for the hardware. So when I turned the fountain pen I used my calipers to measure ensuring a good fit.

This pen is one of a set of three a guy at work asked me to make. I still have the rollerball and pencil to finish. I will post them pictures once I accomplish them.

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• DSCN8155.jpg
    DSCN8155.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 296
  • DSCN8157.jpg
    DSCN8157.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 383
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

I really appreciate someone who works with antler and can combine it with a fountain pen. I would suggest that you wipe the fingerprints off the chrome/silver before photo shot. And also make a better back ground. Plain white. Soft white. One of my first photos was done with river rock in the back ground and I got an immediate correction suggestion on that one. Let's do more.

K-9 Man

Thank you for the advise, I have not placed much thought in how to take a picture of my pens. I will take your advise and also look in the library and the thread on how to photograph pens and start working on that.

Top Bottom