Better Mandrel Saver—Now Improved

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

davidheim

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:78; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:78; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:blue; mso-themecolor:hyperlink; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; color:purple; mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-fareast-language:JA;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style> I am please to announce that I have a new supply of The Better Mandrel Saver and The Better Pen Mandrel. Thanks to my new supplier, these products are now improved in two ways. (Does that make them Better-er?) One, the mandrel shaft is ground to 0.247 in., making for a smooth, tight fit with 7mm bushings and tubes. Two, the Morse taper on the tailstock live center has a refined shape that allows it to lock more securely in its socket.
Yes, I recently had to raise my prices. But in return, I think I'm delivering more mandrel for the money.
To order, go to www.penmandrel.com. Or, if you prefer, you can order the Better Mandrel Saver from Highland Woodworking, at www.highlandwoodworking.com.

Many thanks,
David Heim
Mandrel LLC

Top Bottom