Bethlehem olive wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mountainrocker

Productive day of turning! Made a couple of pens then made this bottle stopper and keychain from some Bethlehem Olive Wood I had sitting around. Nothing fancy here but had fun making them. CA finish on the stopper and hut friction on the keychain. Sorry about the crappy photo, I have got to get a decent camera at some point. Thanks for looking, now go get to turning!!

Attachments

• pens 2 020.jpg
    pens 2 020.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 265
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Productive day of turning! Made a couple of pens then made this bottle stopper and keychain from some Bethlehem Olive Wood I had sitting around. Nothing fancy here but had fun making them. CA finish on the stopper and hut friction on the keychain. Sorry about the crappy photo, I have got to get a decent camera at some point. Thanks for looking, now go get to turning!!

The pieces look good, so as the wood.

Where do you get the bottle stopper blanks from, in BOW...???

Cheers
George

The pieces look good, so as the wood.

Where do you get the bottle stopper blanks from, in BOW...???

Cheers
George

Thanks George, I get the blanks at Woodturningz...I live just a few miles from them.....to me it's a blessing, to my wife it's a curse:biggrin:

Top Bottom