• Bethlehem 01a.jpg
    Bethlehem 01a.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 211
  • Bethlehem 01b.jpg
    Bethlehem 01b.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 209
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PreacherJon

I have never seen from this source such different spaced lines denoting grown in a fast grow situation. I simply love it to me it is unique.

Peter.
They use to distinguish and sell, Bethlehem, Nazarene and Jericho, olive wood. But the Naz. and Jer. was just kinda blah in comparison to the Beth... they quit offering the other two. This must have been 10 years ago they use to sell those others.

Interesting story:

They actually ship to Houston, Texas and then distibute. I was looking for a particular size one time... and they sent me directly to Israel. While on the phone... they said they had to call me back in 30 minutes. They were under a Palestine Rocket attack. šŸ˜³

Glad they had the confidence they would be able to call me back.

PenPal

They use to distinguish and sell, Bethlehem, Nazarene and Jericho, olive wood. But the Naz. and Jer. was just kinda blah in comparison to the Beth... they quit offering the other two. This must have been 10 years ago they use to sell those others.

Interesting story:

They actually ship to Houston, Texas and then distibute. I was looking for a particular size one time... and they sent me directly to Israel. While on the phone... they said they had to call me back in 30 minutes. They were under a Palestine Rocket attack. šŸ˜³

Glad they had the confidence they would be able to call me back.
My first experience was I had a Jewish friend whose main family was in Jerusalem so I sent money to his daughter and son in law having rung the dealer in Bethlehem before hand. It cost me 50.00 US to put money in the young ones a/count then the Taxi fare from Jerusalem to Bethlehem to a semi safe place to collect the blanks the area being Palestinian.Then postage to my mate then he trespassed on the friendship for pens for rellies,bad deal not so hot blanks.Our Church (LDS established a University on the Mt Of Olives,I rang them and had a long yarn with them (I get free calls to 12 overseas Countries) but its hard to find a penmaker student or member of staff etc. I found Aussie grown compares favourably with other countries. I wish when I buy unseen people were more honest with Olive Wood. Now at 86 yrs I am slowing down thank goodness. Kind regards.

Peter.

Top Bottom