Bethlehem Olive Wood Pen Blanks for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
AUTHENTIC / BETHLEHEM Olive Wood Pen Blanks

DARK GRAINS& EXTREMELY FIGURED

AROUND ALL SIDES

GRADE A+++

PRODUCED FROM THE HEART WOOD OF THE OLIVE BRANCH

THIS PRODUCT IS COMING STRAIGHT FROM BETHLEHEM THROUGH JERUSALEM / THE HOLY LAND
Sizes: 5" X 0.75" X 0.75"

PURCHASE INCLUDES CERTIFICATES OF AUTHENTICITY AND LABELS FOR YOUR FINISHED PROJECTS

5 blanks: $27.99 shipped.
10 blanks: $39.99 shipped.
15 blanks: $52.99 shipped.
20 blanks: $66.99 shipped ( fast shipping )
30 blanks: $89.99 shipped ( fast shipping )
40 blanks: $116.99 shipped ( fast shipping )
80 blanks: $199.99 shipped ( VERY fast shipping )
100 blanks: $246.99 shipped ( VERY fast shipping )
150 blanks: $329.99 shipped ( VERY fast shipping )

For wholesale prices contact us.
--------------------
Payment method: PayPal
Use the following link:
paypal.me/mikesaad73

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 200
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 199
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 176
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hokie

Dude...
Capture.PNG

What are you doing? You've been spamming this site like crazy and now you're even posting multiple listings for the same thing minutes after commenting in the first one in the same forum!

Are the admins OK with this kind of thing?

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The OP has been warned twice to post only in the For Sale forum.
Posts in other forums have been deleted.

EricRN

I tried to purchase from them and never heard anything AFTER payment
I don't think it's the same guy, but I have gotten burned ordering Bethlehem olive wood blanks before. I ordered about $30-worth of Jerusalem olive wood from Tree of Life Olivewood/bethlehemolivewood.net. They charged my card, but never shipped anything. I emailed them multiple times, at multiple different email addresses. No response. I tried calling the phone numbers listed on the website, but they were disconnected or were for other businesses. I posted about them here when it first happened, probably about a year ago, but thought I'd flag it again for folks so that no one else gets burned.

xCykax

I don't think it's the same guy, but I have gotten burned ordering Bethlehem olive wood blanks before. I ordered about $30-worth of Jerusalem olive wood from Tree of Life Olivewood/bethlehemolivewood.net. They charged my card, but never shipped anything. I emailed them multiple times, at multiple different email addresses. No response. I tried calling the phone numbers listed on the website, but they were disconnected or were for other businesses. I posted about them here when it first happened, probably about a year ago, but thought I'd flag it again for folks so that no one else gets burned.

I purchased 10 pens blanks for 30$ from someone on ebay with a username quite similar to that and received 20 instead of 10

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom